Strategy Consultant Apprentice in Renewable Energy & Hydrogen
Hinicio is looking for an apprentice student in engineering or business or similar with a strong interest in sustainable energy and hydrogen sector.
The apprentice will be part of the consultant team based in Paris working on one or more projects, typically on the following tasks:
What we offer
- A 2/3-year apprenticeship contract in Paris with the purpose of offering a long-term contract afterwards if satisfactory. In the long term the person could be based in one of our international offices in Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam, Santiago, Bogota or other.
- An exciting and supportive working environment, where “intra-preneurship” opens doors to opportunities.
- The opportunity to produce a direct impact on projects that foster the transformation of the energy system globally.
- A worldwide team of recognized industrial experts to train and guide you.
Desired skills & expertise
- Apprentice candidate with a bachelor’s degree in science or business or similar from a top university.
- Strong interest or experience in the energy sector.
- Bright analytical skills combined with a hands-on approach to respond to clients in designing impactful and sustainable solutions.
- Ability to bring projects forward in an exciting international environment.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Collaborative spirit, motivated to learn, and a positive and entrepreneurial attitude to connect with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in French and English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge or experience in one or several of the following areas: energy systems and infrastructure, renewable energies, hydrogen and fuel cell technologies, alternative fuels for mobility, innovation management, public and private project financing, EU policies.
- Other languages (e.g., Dutch, Spanish, German, or Mandarin) are a plus but not required.