Hinicio is looking for a manager who can develop and manage client projects in Europe, with a focus on:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in scope, and within the budget, generating the expected impact with the client.
- Contributing to understanding/and solving client needs by designing innovative methodologies and solutions.
- Coaching junior staff to build a collaborative and inclusive environment while always meeting Hinicio’s high-quality standards.
Contributing to developing project opportunities in sustainable energy and transport (with a strong focus on hydrogen and fuel cells), research, and innovation through direct cooperation with other staff and strategic partners.
Contribute to developing and sharing your team’s expertise and know-how with the support of your senior managers.
What we offer
- An attractive job opportunity in a highly motivating sector and growing start-up environment.
- The opportunity to manage project teams and produce an immediate impact on clients and teams in an international environment.
- A flexible workplace: allowing you to balance the demands of your personal and professional life. Hinicio strives to have fun while working hard and understands life extends far beyond the office.
- An exciting and supportive working environment, where “intrapreneurship” opens doors to opportunities.
- Rapid learning and personal career development, including further leadership opportunities for a high-potential candidate in the short to mid-term.
- A remuneration package in line with the candidate’s experience and motivation.
Desired skills & expertise
- Proven experience (minimum of 5-7 years) in managing consultancy projects and teams for market studies, business case definitions, or other strategic topics.
- Experience in the field of sustainable energy and/or transport. For example, with a top consulting firm, energy utility, automaker, or innovative start-up.
- A personal desire to coach and steer staff by sharing knowledge and experience to further train them and ensure high-quality project work.
- A track record of delivering complex projects and innovative business solutions under hard deadlines.
- Strategic thinking for developing and implementing multidimensional frameworks and methodologies.
- The ability to engage with client managers and facilitate consensus-building.
- The motivation to collaborate with other project managers, internal staff, and external experts.
- An open networker with a commercial mindset bringing proven business development experience.
- A supportive and dependable manager, who shows creativity and resilience on the job.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- A perfect command of English is required, with strong redaction skills.
- A degree from a high-level business school or a master’s degree in (electrical) engineering combined with an MBA or a master’s degree in economy or business.
Nice to have
- Previous experience with hydrogen and/or fuel cells is a plus.
- A good command of Dutch, French, and/or Spanish.
- Solid experience with internet-based collaborative platforms, project management, and CRM tools.