Hinicio is looking for an Analyst to support the Washington D.C. Office in the development and execution of client projects, with a focus on:
Client project deliverable
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Techno-economic modeling and analysis
- Analysis of complex energy systems
- Market research
- Policy and regulatory analysis
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Collaborate on the development and sharing of expertise and know-how in the field of hydrogen and fuel cells, energy storage, and related topics.
- Contributing to developing service proposals for Hinicio’s clients with the support of senior staff.
What we offer
- An attractive role in a highly motivating sector and growing start-up environment.
- A role in a small team allowing for: exposure to a variety of assignments and tasks, the opportunity to have a direct impact on our clients and coaching directly from the head of the business unit.
- A flexible, remote workplace that allows you to balance the demands of your personal and professional life. Hinicio strives to have fun while working hard and understands life extends far beyond the office. We support and build healthy working conditions based on gender awareness, social inclusion, cultural diversity, and a collaborative team spirit.
- An excellent chance for personal career development, including team leadership opportunities for a high-potential candidate in the short to mid-term.
- An exciting and supportive working environment, where “intrapreneurship” opens doors to opportunities.
- A remuneration package in line with the candidate’s experience and potential.
Desired skills & expertise
- At least 1-2 years of experience/knowledge building in one or several of the following areas: energy systems and infrastructure, renewable energies, hydrogen and its derivatives, alternative fuels for mobility, innovation management, and public and private project financing.
- Experience in delivering projects and studies in the field of sustainable energy and transport in an international environment.
- Business acumen and interest to generate new projects and business opportunities in liaison with other staff.
- A creative, self-aware, and solutions-oriented person with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Multitasker able to manage multiple assignments in parallel under time pressure, in an organized manner.
- Bright analytical skills combined with a hands-on approach to responding to clients in designing impactful and sustainable solutions.
- A collaborative spirit motivated to learn, and a positive and entrepreneurial attitude to connect with colleagues and clients.
- A fluent command of English.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- A master’s degree in engineering, Physics, Innovation Science, Economics, Business, or other energy-related disciplines.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business, or Economics.
Nice to have
- Ideal candidates are interdisciplinary combining experience from engineering, economics, and policy-related aspects, either by academic background or experience.
- Previous experience with hydrogen and/or its derivatives is a plus
- Other languages (e.g., Spanish, French, German) are a plus but not required.