Hinicio is looking for a Manager who will lead the acquisition, management, and execution of consulting assignments in its new US office:
- Lead the development of new business through direct cooperation with other staff and strategic partners.
- Lead the development of client proposals.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in scope, and within budget, generating the expected impact with the client.
- Contributing to the understanding of/and solving client needs through the design of innovative methodologies and solutions.
- Coaching junior staff to build a collaborative environment while always meeting Hinicio’s high-quality standards.
- Contributing to the development and sharing of your team’s expertise and know-how about US power, oil and gas, and sustainable fuels markets, economics, technologies, and policies
What we offer
- An attractive job opportunity in a dynamic sector and fast-growing start-up environment.
- The opportunity to lead project execution and have a meaningful impact on clients in an international environment
- A role on a small and growing team allowing you to contribute to strategic decisions and hands-on implementation of our expansion plans for North America
- A flexible workplace that allows you to balance the demands of your personal and professional life. Hinicio strives to have fun while working with purpose and understands life extends beyond the office. We support and build healthy working conditions based on gender awareness, social inclusion, cultural diversity, and a collaborative team spirit.
- An exciting and supportive working environment where intrapreneurship opens doors to opportunities.
- An excellent chance for personal career development, including leadership opportunities across functional areas.
- A remuneration package in line with the candidate’s experience and potential.
Desired skills & expertise
- Proven experience (6-8 years) in consultancy and project management in the energy sector. For example, with a top consulting firm, energy company, or innovative start-up.
- Working experience in the US (3-4 years) and understanding of the US local ecosystems.
- The desire to contribute to the transformation of the energy system and our clients’ efforts to achieve global climate objectives.
- A personal desire to coach and steer staff by sharing knowledge and experience to further train them and ensure high-quality project work.
- A track record of successfully delivering complex projects and innovative business solutions under strict quality standards and deadlines.
- A networker with a commercial mindset bringing proven business development experience.
- A perfect command of English, meaning solid writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- A master’s degree in engineering, Physics, Innovation Science, Economics, Business, or other energy-related disciplines.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business, or Economics.
Nice to have
- Previous experience with hydrogen and/or its derivatives is a plus.
- Ideal candidates are interdisciplinary combining experience from engineering, economics, and policy-related aspects, either by academic background or experience.
- Other languages (e.g., Spanish, French, German) are a plus but not required.