This week, for its last Annual Work Plan (AWP) of its Multi-annual Work Plan within the H2020 program, the FCH JU (Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking) published its AWP 2020 and calls for 24 new project proposals. Amongst others, exciting projects related to decarbonising islands using renewable energies and hydrogen (10 M€), cyclic testing of renewable hydrogen storage in a small salt cavern (2.5 M€) and extending the use cases for FC trains (10 M€) are being proposed this year.
The FCH JU is a unique public private partnership supporting research, technological development (RTD) and demonstration activities in fuel cell and hydrogen (FCH) energy technologies in Europe. Its objective is to accelerate the commercialization of FCH technologies by providing subsidies for projects.
- The FCH JU’s AWP 2020 is focused this year on:
- 24 topics (7 more than in 2019) for a total budget of €93 M€ (12.2 M€ more than in 2019)
- Transport: €41 million (44% of total budget) for 8 projects
- Energy: €30 million (32% of total budget) for 9 projects
- Overarching: €13 million for 2 topics
- Cross-cutting: €9 million for 5 projects
- 9 Innovation Action (IA) topics, 14 Research and Innovation Actions (RIA) and 1 Coordination and Support Action (CSA)
- Opening date: 14th of January 2020 17:00:00 CET
- Info day: 27th of January 2020
- Deadline: 21st of April 2020
Do you want to develop an innovation project in the field hydrogen and fuel cells?
We can support you from preparation and submission (building consortia, defining and structuring the project, financial engineering, developing the application) up to project execution (project management, communication & dissemination, techno-economic work packages). For more information click here.
Do you have any more questions? Our experts are available for personal advice. Please contact us to arrange a meeting by phone +32 22 11 34 14 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.